Nepal Sunrise View Tour
Nagarkot, located 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu, is one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur district and is renowned for its spectacular sunrise view of the Himalaya when the weather is clear. Visitors often travel to Nagarkot from Kathmandu to spend the night so that they can be there for the breathtaking sunrise.
Nagarkot has become famous as one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. It also offers an excellent view of the Indrawati river valley to the east. With an elevation of 2,195 meters, Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Valley and is described by visitors as a place whose beauty endures year round. Many visitors prefer to visit Nagarkot in the spring when surrounding valleys break out in a rich kaleidoscope of different coloured flowers.
- Detailed Itinerary
- Cost Info
- Trip Fact
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport. Welcome by our representatives and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 After breakfast in the Hotel start the tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Drive to Nagarkot in the evening. Overnight stay in Nagarkot.
Day 03 Pick up from your hotel in the morning and drive to Sunrise from the hill 2170m. From where you can enjoy the sunrise along with the great Himalayan range.
Breakfast in Hotel and then drive back to Bhaktapur. Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Pashupatinath Temple in the afternoon. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 04 Free time till you depart. One can enjoy shopping.
- All Required ground Transfer in the Private Car / Van.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nagarkot.
- Government Tax and Other charges.
- Other assistance.
- Expenses of Personal nature and Travel Insurance.
- Meals except Breakfast. allow USD 10 - 20 per day. Entrance Fees to the Monuments / Temples / Shrines during tour.
- Others not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tips for Guide which is not mandatory but expected.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu
Trip Duration : 4 Days
Group Size : 01-20
Activity : Heritage place sightseeing
Transportation : Private Car/Van/Jeep
Group Size : 01 - 50 pax
Warning: Division by zero in /home/nepalhik/public_html/functions.php on line 1249