Nepal Jungle Safari Tour
Chitwan National Park was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage Site in 1979. This park is situated in southern central Nepal, covering 932 sq.km covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers. The park headquarters at Kasara is 21 km drive from Bharatpur which is 20 minutes by air or 146 km by road from Kathmandu. In this park there are many Resorts hotels and lodge to accommodate.
This famous park offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this park are the 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and some hundred nocturnal Royal Bengal tigers that live in the dense forests of the park. You will discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, of pre-historic rhino and lumbering elephants, crocodile, python and deer; brilliantly colored birds and if you are fortunate - the superb Royal Bengal Tiger. Sharing home with these are other animals like rhesus monkey, grey langur, deer, leopards and wild cats etc. Another most important factor adding to the chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance. Here you will do many activities likes Jungle Safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive etc.
- Detailed Itinerary
- Cost Info
- Trip Fact
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu international airport. Welcome our representative & transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 Drive to Chitwan National Park. In the morning you will drive to Chitwan. You will arrive in Chitwan at hotel in the afternoon where you will offered for lunch. After lunch you will take for village tour, National Park Visitor's Center & bank of the Rapti river to watch the charming view of sun set. You will enjoy culture dance or slide show in the evening as well as dinner. Overnight at hotel. [L.D]
Day 03 Enjoy jungle safari activities. Morning you will have breakfast. After breakfast departure for Canoe ride along Rapti river, jungle walk and visit elephant bathing center. After lunch you will start elephant safari inside the park. You will enjoy culture dance or slide show in the evening as well as dinner. Overnight at hotel. [B.L.D]
Day 04 After breakfast drive/fly to Kathmandu overnight stay in hotel.
Day 05 Departure your country.
- All land transport by a private vehicle with driver.
- All accommodation in Kathmandu at hotel with breakfast.
- All accommodation in Chitwan at hotel with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and all activities.
- All sightseeing with a tour guide and private vehicle with driver.
- All entrance fee during sightseeing
- Expenses of Personal nature and Travel Insurance.
- Meals except Breakfast. allow USD 15 - 20 per day. Entrance Fees to the Monuments / Temples / Shrines during tour.
- Others not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tips for Guide which is not mandatory but expected.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Soft and hard drinks such as alcohol, hot water, mineral water, cold drinks etc.
- Cost of laundry, phone call, tips and internet.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike road blocked etc.
- Emergency flight by helicopter
Trip Duration : 5 Days
Activity : Tour & Sightseeing
Transportation : Private Car/Van/Jeep
Max. Altitude :
Group Size : 01 - 14 pax
Warning: Division by zero in /home/nepalhik/public_html/functions.php on line 1249